“Zoe was knowledgable, professional & the massage was fantastic! I always walk better and feel lighter after a massage- it’s as if i’m floating off into the sky!” – Peter Brabin (Driving instructor). “
Therapeutic Massage ( sometimes called Sports massage) treats specific muscular problems and injuries. It can also enhance physical performance for sports and dance professionals and enthusiasts. I use dynamic stretches and other advanced therapeutic massage techniques which enhance overall benefits of the treatment. I have a sound background in yoga, pilates and functional movement, so suggest exercises to support longer lasting results from your treatment. I regularly work alongside chiropracters, osteopaths and other health practitioners. Massage can:
- Target specific muscles or areas of the body to relieve pain.
- Increase joint mobility caused by muscular tension,
- Complement chiropractic/osteopathy/physiotherapy treatments
- Reduce general or specific pain or tension.
- Boost the body’s own healing processes
- Keep muscles flexible and mobile.
“The results were immediate. I felt stronger, more focused and had ‘a spring in my step’! Got so much work done that day!”